[Alpines] brake problem

Carl McLelland carlynneracing at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 08:31:34 MST 2009

How is this, Marc, better? Can you read this? It doesn't sound like the world
has a problem, it sounds like Marc has a problem.

Your email address: ***yale.edu*** tends to make me think you are a learned
man. Too bad you have never applied that knowledge to adapting your computer
so you could read it. Or, are you one of those ultra liberal northeasterners
who feel the world revolves around you and should comply with your goals and
ideals: real or imagined?

You will note that I've deleted the suggestion for fixing this persons
problem. I'm sure whatever recommendation you have will rectify the problem.

It's a New Year, dude.. GET A LIFE!
    Carl
(From Nevada where we still carry guns and have 10% of your crime rate!)