[Alpines] Weber question

Mary and Ron Tebo mrtebo at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 14 06:02:34 MDT 2009

Julian:

I sent these figures (from my archive) to Bill Mounce, but may have not
copied to the list. The link still works and there seems to be quite a
bit of Weber info on that website.

Ron Tebo
Subject: Re: Weber DGV jetting
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:12:16 -0500
From: "Brad Sahr" <bsahr at mediaone.net>
To: "Andrew Gregg" <viber at onix.net>, "Alpines" <alpines at autox.team.net>

Andrew,

I've got a 32/36 DGV 5A and I do not have the mid-range sputter that you are
experiencing. I do have a stumble when I pull away from a stop, but I'm
attributing this to poor engine compression. Here are the Weber 32/36 DGV 5A
jet settings:

Jet       Primary   Secondary
Main      140       135
Air       165       160
Idle      55        50
E-tube    F50       F6
Pump      50        n/a

You can buy jets from Performance Parts Warehouse on the east coast
(http://www.webercarburetors.com/). $25 minimum. My notes indicate $3.50 for
Idle, Air, and Main jets; $10 for E-tubes.

Brad
'64 Series IV Automatic