[Alpines] Parts needed: series V license light bits, wiper motor, maybe

Jim Stone jandkstone99 at msn.com
Thu Oct 1 20:48:42 MDT 2009

The Workshop Manual covers this in detail.  You can get them pretty readily on
eBay (you can also get a CD that contains the WSM, Parts Book, and lots of
other info for about $15).  In the meantime, there is one online at
http://www.rootes1725cc.info/wsm145/cont01.htm.  The section on pulling the
engine is here: http://www.rootes1725cc.info/wsm145/wsm_b/b_34.htm  It is a
little hard to read, but it will probably get you through until you can get a
better copy.

Good luck.  It isn't all that difficult.  Most people find it easiest to pull
the engine and transmission together, but you don't have to.  The manual
covers both ways.

Jim Stone