[Alpines] Parts needed: series V license light bits, wiper motor, maybe

Barry Hayes bhayes at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 2 10:00:12 MDT 2009

Thanks for all the suggestion, but it looks as if I should have been clearer ..
The *wiper* motor, not the engine ..

As it stands, I have wipers that don't work, a wiper motor that *in
place* doesn't work, but I haven't pulled and bench-tested. So really,
the motor could be fine and it could be anything downstream frozen up,
or dried-out packing grease or something. The motor *is* getting
power, and doesn't have an internal break; I isolated it and jumpered
it.

I'm happy to listen to suggestions, but to me it sounds like trying to
test the motor and mechanical linkage when they aren't tied together
should be the next step, and that sounds like pulling the wiper motor.
I'm hoping I can get at that from underneath, and don't have to pull
the dash or something ..

Thanks again, everyone!