[Alpines] unsubsribe

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Oct 5 18:20:09 MDT 2009

Craig Holmes wrote:
> Please remove me from this list.

I'm assuming that sending this to the whole list was your last resort,
since just the
other day the monthly Team.Net subscription reminders were sent out.
There is
a web link for each list to which you are subscribed where you can
unsubscribe
with just a click or two.  Of course, knowing how to spell 'unsubscribe'
helps ;-)

What, exactly, happened when you clicked on the link in that message?
If there
is an error with the mailman server I'll work on getting it rectified.

Also there is a link at the bottom of each regular message that takes
you to an
administration page, it is near the top for digests, as well as all the
RFC2369
headers, such as:

        <mailto:alpines-request at autox.team.net?subject=subscribe>

But not a lot of mailers in common use display these headers, though
some do.

mjb.