[Alpines] Trouble on EBAY

canisdog at aol.com canisdog at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 05:23:27 MDT 2009

 You have it back words!  The burden of proof is on him.  File a dispute with
PayPal and they will reverse the charges
and he will have to show proof he shipped it.  This is one of the reasons EB
went to paypal only.  Although they
make money at every turn, they have the power to pull the plug.  Had a dispute
filed on me and they reversed charges
for over $500.  I straightened it out but it scared me!  This is why everyone
should use a Credit Card or PayPal when buying.

Paul