[Alpines] Trouble on EBAY

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 11:51:15 MDT 2009

The bottom line is that Paypal is a go between- one that gets a cut of the
money charged to your credit card- the rest in installed into the sellers
paypal account. He can allow it to remain there or transfer the funds directly
to his banking account. Minus the fee paypay(who ebay owns)charges for thr
service they provide. I dont personally have much respect for either company
BUT I use them or perhaps truer words would be, I allow them to use me.
The worst part of this seems that if you dont call your credit card, then you
loose your payment and if you are succesful in obtaining a refund, then the
seller, who did provide a shipping number becomes the looser, while UPS, the
people who seem to realy be at fault continue their evil ways.
TtT