[Alpines] Battery chargers

Mary and Ron Tebo mrtebo at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 3 06:51:53 MDT 2009

Andy:
Have you switched the units to see if you get the same result with the
other charger? This would tell you whether the charger or the battery
is responsible.
I use an automatic charger, but it's one of the larger units which has
an ammeter showing the state o charge. I don't think this is normal, and
I would suggest you download the maufacturer's manual (if you don't have
one) and / or contact the seller (The Chinese manual on my charger was
so inadequate, due to poor translation and brevity, that I downloaded a
manual from another manfacturer that was more detailed and complete).
Here's a link.
http://www.battery-chargers.com/chgrpic.htm

Ron Tebo