[Alpines] Calling all Sunbeam and Jensen of Western NY & the Finger Lakes Region

G S Waybright gswaybright at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 14 19:06:22 MDT 2009

I'd like to see if I can get as many Sunbeam and Jensen owners from
around Rochester NY together with their cars sometime before they go
into Winter hibernation. We might meet at a cruise night or just at my
house. all TBD. Please reply to me if you live in the area and are
interested in joining in the fun. I figure if I need to do a lot of
networking to find my next job, I might as well do something I enjoy as
much as possible.

Stephen Waybright
www.linkedin.com/in/gswaybright
- now in search of a leadership position in high tech hardware business