[Alpines] Parts needed: series V license light bits, wiper motor, maybe

Marc James Small marcsmall at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 20:46:49 MDT 2009

At 09:34 PM 9/23/2009, Barry Hayes wrote:
 >Eventually I'll learn to get the information before I ask .. maybe.
 >
 >The lights have L534 on the base, but I'm not sure if that's just the
 >base or the Lucas part for the whole light. They also seem to go by
 >"519". These are bumper-mounted. I have all the chrome, and Victoria
 >does have the missing bits. I'm already going to them for an inertial
 >3-point harness [the one for the MG works, but I had to fab an angle
 >for one of the mounts] so I might as well feel better about the crazy
 >shipping by getting a few more parts. It's only about $27, so the heck
 >with it.

Would you like a scan of the parts manual section
on this, Barry?  I'll be happy to oblige.  I can
also give you a scan of anything mentioned in the repair manual.

Avoid Victoria at all costs.  Sunbeam Specialties
and Curt Meinel are the way to go.  Tiger Tom may
still have some stuff, or Jim D'Amelio.

Marc

msmall at aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!