[Alpines] A Sunbeam at F1 2012

Lauri Lehtinen lehtinen.lauri at kolumbus.fi
Mon Mar 19 10:32:21 MDT 2012

Hi folks, I saw a photo in my newspaper where Kimi Raikkonen was sitting on
a headlight of a BRG Sunbeam Tiger. At windshield top there was a big
sticker "Lewis Hamilton". Second car in row might have been an early series
Alpine in white. Does anyone know more about this starting of the season,
was there a program from "Sunbeam Owners of Melbourne"?
(We have a good delegation from Finland in F1: Kimi in Lotus, Heikki
Kovalainen in Caterham and Valtteri Bottas as a test driver to Williams. And
of course Nico Rosberg has a finnish passport, but he races with a german
licence.)