[Alpines] S2 HELP

jarrid_gross at earthlink.net jarrid_gross at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 19 14:04:11 MDT 2012

One thing to be clear on is that you cannot mix the SII sender with the later/SV bimetal gauge.
The resistance ranges are not compatible.

Nothing wrong with using the later gauge with its matching sender although the earlier gauges do not use a voltage regulator
the later thermal ones use a regulator.

HTH

Jarrid Gross
SII 1725 EFI