[Alpines] Lot of Alpine parts for sale!

Kevin Meek kevin_meek at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 09:20:26 MST 2015

I apologize in advance if this is not an appropriate post; having sold my
Alpine some time ago I'm no longer in the loop.B  I am clearing out all of the
Alpine parts that I collected over the years and figured this list might be a
good place to find a home for them.B  I don't have the time to itemize or dig
through it all; what I'd like is for someone to come and make me an offer on
the whole lot and take it all away ;-)
Highlights of the lot are a lightly used Holbay cylinder head and an intake
manifold for dual side-draft Weber carbs.B  Please contact me if you are
interested in adding a whole bunch of Alpine parts to your current collection,
thanks!
Link to pictures of parts: Alpine Parts

| B  |
| B  |  | B  | B  | B  | B  | B  |