[Autojumble] Chicagoland MG Club Swap Meet February 24th

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Jan 5 08:44:49 MST 2008

Mark's email inspired me to generate a drop of traffic on this list... just
to see if it is working.
The Chicagoland MG Club's Twelfth Annual All British Swap Meet and Auto
Jumble will be on February 24, 2008. As before, it will be at the Dupage
County Fairgrounds just west of Wheaton, Illinois. All the details and maps
are at http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/swapmeet/
I will not be able to be there this year as I will be busy driving back from
San Diego in a Bugeye, so please go and buy lots of struff to make up for my
absence.
David Lieb