[Autojumble] Vintage MG Club of Southern California ALL MG Parts Exchange, Sunday November 23, 2008

John Seim kingseim at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 5 12:29:35 MST 2008

On Sunday, November 23, 2008, the Vintage MG Club of Southern
California will hold it's 35th annual ALL MG Parts Exchange. Located in
Fullerton, Ca, across the street from Cal. State Univ. -  Fullerton.
Parts and cars from M types to Limited Edition MGB's are to be found
there.
Hours of operation: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
College Park, College of Communications
2600 E. Nutwood Avenue, Fulllerton, Ca.

For more info, contact John Seim. <kingseim at earthlink.net>

Or, you can go to the club website, to find out more about the event

<www.VintageMG.com>

John Seim