[Autojumble] You've received an answer to your question about item MGA 1500 USED FLAT-TOP PISTONS - USED

Carl Fritz carlmgtc at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:36:05 MST 2008

John,
Thanks for de-confusing me.  It never dawned on me that those lines might be taken as an address.
Yes, I have an MG TC (Betsy) and an MG VA saloon.  The VA is one of approx. 3000 VAs built just before WW2.  VAs were available as 2-door4-seat tourers, as saloons, and as 2-door cabriolet 4-seaters.  All three versions used a 1 1/2 liter engine.  At the same time, MG was also offering the SA (2.3 liter six-cylinder) and the WA (2.6 liter six-cylinder), also in 3 body styles.  The WA was the largest MG ever made, SA second-largest, VA third-largest.Regards,Carl FritzTC 6756VA 2009 Saloon Gainesville, Florida

From: ak5chin at hotmail.comTo: carlmgtc at hotmail.comSubject: RE: You've received an answer to your question about item MGA 1500 USED FLAT-TOP PISTONS - USEDDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:44:05 -0700

Carl,The information under your name in your emails looks like an address - you have MGTC (#6756)  & VA (#2009) Saloon - is the saloon another british car like a "vanden plas saloon"? Your payment hasn't arrived as yet - maybe pending but its not a problem - give it 24hrs. - then I'll email you if it hasn't shown up. Regards, John W.

From: carlmgtc at hotmail.comTo: ak5chin at hotmail.comSubject: RE: You've received an answer to your question about item MGA 1500 USED FLAT-TOP PISTONS - USEDDate: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:22:01 -0500

John, Correct adress is 3001 SW 4th Court, Gainesville, FL 32601 I don't know how ebay could have 2 addresses for me.  Please, what is the other one??? I gather that you have received payment via PayPal; am I correct ???(Sorry to be such a pest !  It's not easy to be a virgin)Regards,Carl FritzTC 6756VA 2009 Saloon Gainesville, Florida

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!