[Autojumble] Thanks!

mike mrajic at telus.net
Fri Jan 9 11:06:46 MST 2009

As some of you may recall, I co-ordinated another donation drive to purchase
calling cards for our troops serving overseas.

I'm happy to say this season's drive allowed us to purchase 135, 80 minute
calling cards.  These cards are being distributed amongst the troops serving
in Iraq and Afghanistan by the Red Cross.

Thanks to those on this list that showed their support.  For others, it's
never too late to give.  The UltraPatriot site will remain active and will
accept donations throughout the year, making purchases as donations are
received.  Stop by the website and take a look.

Best of the New Year to all,

Mike

Help our Troops and their families:
http://ultrapatriot.com