[Autojumble] Suggestion For sale - CA black license plates - unissued/unused

Pete Groh petegroh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 11:36:36 MST 2011

On CA license plates, see this information.

You can contact the DMV to see if
a set of plates is clear. Their number is 1-800-777-0133. Dial 1 to get
English, then 0 to get an agent. The 800 number agents know of the YOM law and
can quickly check to see if the number is in use.
or web site seach;
http://www.ply33.com/Misc/yom

I have MD dealer plates on my 65' TR4 and 63'
Austin Healey BJ7. In Md for YOM plates, need both plates and one time payment
of $25.50. I only have one Dealer plate for my 63 car, and both plates for my
65 car.

Kind regards
Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City MD USA

--- On Thu,