[Autojumble] Wanted: Early British car locks

Pete Groh petegroh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 12:13:13 MDT 2012

Wanted MRN, FNR, FA, FP, FS lock insert from any early British cars
that can be put on a restored car. Do not need the switch and can
provide a key and instructions on removal of the insert. I can re-key door locks, glove box locks and trunk locks. The wafers on some of the key series are no longer
available, so would be interested in any door locks, glove box locks and trunk locks. I can provide a key and instructions for removal of the lock insert.

I am also a source for wilmot breeden keys stamped UNION, Waso single sided keys and British Leyland "L" swirl keys used on TR7 & TR8 cars.

Pete Groh  (KeyGuy)
Ellicott City MD USA