[Autojumble] Autojumble Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 08:59:16 MDT 2012

Hi Mark!
Thanks for ALL you have done & I'm sure you are working on not having
spam getting on here. When I opened yesterdays site & saw that only thread
(Which was obviously NOT TRIUMPH related), I just simply deleted & closed up.
No big deal to me & then went on to my other web sites that you have set up
for us. There wasn't any spam there. So some how that one spam that I have
ever seen, snuck past your filter.

I noticed that it wasn't back today. So
I do know that you are on top of it.
Thanks, AGAIN!