[Autox] A new Rule 4.9

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Fri Dec 25 21:15:30 MST 2009

Tried to post a letter I sent the SEB yesterday. Of course it's way too long
-- to fit within the 5 kb limit I'd have to break it into about 10 parts!

Bottom line, I suggest they quit trying to define what constitutes a class and
instead define what constitutes a champion -- delete the current Rule 4.9 and
replace it with:

4.9 National Champions

The winner of any single class competing at the Solo National Championships
comprising seven (7) or more starters will be declared a National Champion.
The first-place driver of any class not meeting this criteria will be
recognized as a National Winner.

To see the full letter, I just posted it on SCCA Forums, under "SCCA Solo and
all autocross discussions."

--Rocky Entriken