[Autox] Suburban 6.0 2500, how do the

Larry Steckel lorenzoscribe at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:33:16 MST 2009

No matter how the truck is set up from the factory, assume that it needs
everything from a big ass tranny oil cooler to supplemental electrics.  I have
heard of too many cases of Chevy trucks having fires etc if not set up
correctly.

Larry Steckel

> Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 21:02:35 +0000
> From: pethier at comcast.net
> To: autox at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Autox] Suburban 6.0 2500, how do they tow?
>
> I've been looking around for a Suburban 8.1 to tow my enclosed trailer.
Getting difficult to find.

> The newer 3/4-ton Suburban (and badge-engineered Yukon XL) have a 6.0-litre
V8. How are these things at towing a 5-6 thousand-pound brick through the
air?