[Autox] rivnut inventory for sale

Steven J Miller sjm at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 18 07:22:29 MST 2009

Longtime SCCA, NER, FCSCC and CART member Brian Moran passed away a while
back. He was the local distributor for Rivnuts, and there is still a large
inventory of Rivnuts that his kids need to sell.

For information on what Rivnuts are, here is a good explanation:
http://www.eaa.org.za/articles/rivnuts

They are very useful in race car and aircraft fabrication.

Some of the items have certifications, as his customers included aerospace
companies and others that required certifications. The inventory also
includes some tools for installing Rivnuts, I believe including manual and
pneumatic tools.

If you or anyone you know is interested, I have scanned copies of
inventory sheets. Please send me an email and I will send you the files.

The inventory is located near Bridgeport, CT.

Steve