[Autox] Cones & timers.

Mark Sirota mark at sirota.org
Fri Feb 5 07:18:29 MST 2010

----- jthor11 at aol.com wrote:
> I didn't know Salina did that.  I'd have called it in as a penalty
> as the cone that was there... isn't any longer.

As I recall, there was an official ruling on this at some point,
but I can't remember in what venue.

The decision was that if (the base of) any cone was still touching
the box, no penalty.  That's the only enforceable ruling; we don't
number the cones to match the boxes, so you can't be sure whether
the cone that's there was the one that used to be there.

Besides, don't you think someone who manages to swap cones deserves
a little bonus?

Mark