[Autox] No brake lights

Greg samandgreg at netins.net
Sat May 15 20:38:14 MDT 2010

Larry:

The brake light on my Lumina (I know it's not a Ford product) did
exactly the same thing.  After doing some research, it turned out to
be the turn signal switch.  I have no idea why it was routed there,
but it was.  New switch, and it was fixed.  I found this info by
doing a bunch of GOOGLE searches looking for similar problems.

Ford may have done something equally as goofy.

FWIW

Greg S.