[Autox] Fwd: 2011 Autorama at cobo hall

Bruce & Mary Wentzel greendot1 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 06:48:33 MST 2011

Must be that Claire Ball has not lost his interest in things automotive. I saw
the car but did not notice the plackard with his name or I'd have looked for
him there.

Bruce

Subject: FW: 2011 Autorama at cobo hall

32 Ford
Roadster.gifB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
 B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  Gray Willis.JPG

Subject: 2011 Autorama at Cobo HallB
B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B

Click on the site below and view your own private Autorama...LOLB  Awesome
Show

B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B B
http://photopeach.com/album/feo6p8?ref=fb

o;?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]