New "Solo Stats" .. Print or PDF

Rocky Entriken rocky at spitfire4.com
Sat Dec 14 23:30:31 MST 2013

In time for Christmas -- The 2013 "Solo Stats" -- the updated record book of
the SCCA Solo Nationals. If you've ever run Nationals, you're in this book.

And new this year, you can get it in an e-version (lower cost too) as a PDF
document.

"Solo Stats" is the record book covering all 41 years of SCCA's Solo
Nationals, the top-10s of several categories, a complete champions listing
(including supplemental winners), Regional and Divisional records, The Silver
Circle, the Who's Who rankings, and the complete record of everyone who has
ever competed in this event -- plus ... Your Personal Record (times for every
run you've made, every time, every pylon; every record-book listing of which
you are a part). 400 pages of data.

The PDF version is available for $40 and will be e-mailed ASAP upon receipt of
order. The print version will still be available for $49, orders to be shipped
after the first of the year.

Just send me an order to rocky at spitfire4.com. Include your name, your e-mail
address and your street address, and tell me which version you want. If the
book is a gift, tell me whose Personal Record to include. An invoice will
accompany the book and you pay after receiving it. Check or money order only,
sorry but I'm not set up for electronic payments.

Rocky Entriken

Ikke se Hurtig Racing