[Bahc] Tech Session Saturday

Keith Mott mottman55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:38:13 MDT 2014

Hi Jim and Everyone,
  I can't make it Saturday, but if I could I'd show everyone my newly
balanced rear brake drums.  Both were out of balance (apparently they
weren't balanced from the factory!), and one of them was WAY out of
balance.  The machine shop almost ran out of metal to remove before they
could get it balanced.  The car had a slight vibration at about 60 mph, and
balancing those brake drums seems to have cured it.

Keith