[Bahc] Fwd: [Bmcu] Invitation to BCMUers

Jim Revel jimrevel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 15:33:48 MDT 2014

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <richsanders2020 at comcast.net>
Date: May 1, 2014 3:10 PM
Subject: [Bmcu] Invitation to BCMUers
To: <BMCU at autox.team.net>

Invitation to BMCUers

Last year the Porsche Club gang (one of which I'm guilty of being)  ran
into to Bonneville AH club on a run up Little Cottonwood Canyon. The result
was an impromptu combined club lunch at the Silver Fork Lodge. Fun was had
by all. With that kind of cross-club commaradie in mind the IRPCA would
like to invite any LBC owner (also guilty as charged) Healey or otherwise,
to join us for a "rally/social" later this month,

So, are you looking for a fun all-day mountain touring event on May 17? The
Intermountain Region Porsche Club of America is pleased to invite you to
our 5th Annual Amazing Rally. It's a "gimmick rally" followed by laid-back
dinner social at Strong Porsche of Salt Lake City. Cars are registered in
teams of 2- a driver and a navigator. Fee for the event is $65 for PCA
members and $75 for non-PCA members. Fee includes dinner for two, 2 tickets
for beer/ wine, and a custom rally t-shirt for each person. Any proceeds in
excess of costs, go to the Kostopolus Dream Foundation.

The rally begins at 11am at Strong's and ends around 7pm after dinner. To
register now, just go to msreg.com/ar5. If you have questions, I can be
contacted at richsanders2020 at comcast.net.

Hope some of you will consider joining us.

Rich Sanders
VP, IRPCA

Bmcu at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html