[Bmcu] TR6

Charles Easton eastoncp at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 16:50:51 MST 2007

Howdy everyone,

  I'm excited to announce the newest addition to the Easton family, our 1969 TR6. This is a car I've had my eye on since I was 10 years old when my father first brought it to my attention, so having one sitting in my garage is still a bit surreal. I drove it from Denver last weekend via I-80 at 75 to 80 miles an hour the whole way. I consider myself quite lucky that I made it without any issues.

  So hopefully, if the weather permits, I'll be able to drive it to Hill AFB next weekend. I'm getting as much out of it as possible now, so thank goodness for high pressure (though I could do without the haze).

  Chuck

  PS - the MG is still available, but Gary, would you mind removing the line about the TR6 in the autojumble? Thanks!
http://mail.yahoo.com