[Bmcu] Off Topic Local Mechanic Question

Jon Zaremba jon at jonzaremba.com
Sat Jan 26 00:38:17 MST 2008

Howdy,

I've got a 1980 Toyota Cressida wagon that needs new struts/shocks.  I
can manage the rear on my own, but would need a mechanic to do the front.

Any recommendations on a good local mechanic?  I've had bad luck in
the past taking my older cars to the big corporate places.  This is a
strange sort of car that most of the teens at the big shops don't
respect much...

I don't mind traveling a bit for the right mechanic...  I've heard
good things about Bailey's, but i'm not sure if he works on
non-British cars too...

Thanks,
Jon Zaremba (Ogden)
79 B