[Bmcu] Reminder: End of Season Dinner this Sat. 10/25

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:52:21 MDT 2008

End of Season Dinner
MacCool's Public House in Layton
Saturday October 25

Folks,

Here's to another great year for the BMCU! As we now prepare to nestle
in for the winter, it's time to get together have a nice dinner and
raise a glass for good times to come. The place: MacCool's Public House
in Layton. I've arranged for a large area to be reserved for the BMCU to
gather and enjoy. This MacCool's is larger than the one on Foothill Dr.
in Salt Lake City and has lots of parking! Please come out and enjoy!