[Bmcu] Trappers Loop -2009

Clayton Merchant stonestaff at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 6 18:12:21 MDT 2009

Well, It's going to be a HOT one, but I hope to see as many of you out there
as can make it.

Yes folks,it's time once again for the British to retake trappers rights and
leave our oil spots in Weber & Ogden Canyons. Mark your calendars for
Saturday, July 11th.

We will meet once again at the east end of the Hogle Zoo parking lot between
9:00-9:30 AM for a departure shortly thereafter.
We'll cruise up Emigration Canyon over to East Canyon and down into Morgan
where we'll stretch our legs and grab a drink/snack at the Phillip's station
and then head on up to Mountain Green. We will then take SR-226 (provided it
is clear and open) up past SnowBasin, then down the canyon on the greatest
road for our LBC's around, where we will come out at Pine View Reservoir and
then down Ogden Canyon where we will again this year enjoy some fantastic
outdoor fare at The Oaks eatery and parking lot repair!! (Just kidding
Roger! Had to get that in.)

Hope to see you all there!!

Clayton