[Bmcu] Trailer wanted to rent

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Mon Jun 1 09:49:17 MDT 2009

I am going to the Sunbeam United National & International (SUNI) convention
the 21st of this month (June). It is being held in Rapid City, SD this time.
You'll remember that it was in Park City, four years ago.  I would like to
take both of my Sunbeams, the street Alpine that you are familiar with and my
Vintage racer.  My problem is that I only have room for one car in my trailer
and I don't trust my street car to drive it up there.

Does anyone have or know of an enclosed trailer, either long enough or a
"stacker", that I could rent for a week?  Please let me know so that I can
uphold the BMCU at this International convention with both of my Alpines.

Thanks,

Roger Davis

1906 E. Parkridge Dr.

Cottonwood Hts, UT  84121