[Bmcu] (no subject)

Jimrevel at aol.com Jimrevel at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 17:16:19 MDT 2009

It was fun and what a turnout.

In a message dated 9/7/2009 5:09:45 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
rogerdavis87 at msn.com writes:

FANTASTIC time!!!!   With a few more BMCU members in the  parade, they may
change the name from Miners Day Parade, to British Motor  Club of Utah
Parade!!!!!  Sure was good to see all our old friends and  talk with the new
ones.

Roger D

> To:  Floyd_Inman at msn.com; bmcu-bounces at autox.team.net; bmcu at autox.team.net
>  From: pugsracer at comcast.net