[Bmcu] THE NEW AND IMPROVED BMCU NEWSLETTER!!!!!!!

duff_lawson at att.net duff_lawson at att.net
Tue Sep 8 09:53:57 MDT 2009

That's right folks, the BMCU Newsletter is once again alive and kicking,  Please send your congratulations and words of appreciation to Rob Foye, rfoye at WWDB.org who has volunteered to take on the position of Editor!  I know we all greatly appreciate his acceptance of this vital club position.

While I have your attention, let me also take this opportunity to make a plea for newsletter submissions.  This is YOUR club and YOUR newsletter and YOUR chance to help Rob out by sending him material.  It is a tough demanding job and made all the more difficult because he cannot invent all of the content himself, he needs our help.  If you have articles from magazines or other club newsletters, all would be greatly appreciated.  Better yet, write an article yourself!  It could be something technical that you resolved on your car, a recent beautiful drive that you took in your car or an absolutely fabulous hamburger that you ate while sitting in (wait for it) YOUR CAR!

Seriously, you will never regret the time and energy you spend volunteering to help this club out.  Just a little bit from each person is all it takes to make this club the great bunch of Anglophile people that it is!