[Bmcu] swap meet

Aaron Sphar atsphar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 12:40:29 MDT 2009

I wan't able to make it to the swap meet Saturday. I have a 1974 MGB GT Chrome
bumper parts car for sale. No engine and the usual rot in the rocker panels,
but everything else looks good. It has wire wheels, good cloth seats.

I have posted it on KSL for $400 or best offer. You can see pictures there. I
need to make room in the driveway so I am try to sell the whole car, not just
parts. If it comes down to it I may have to have a scavenge day and invite all
who are interested to come pick parts before it goes the the junk yard.

Aaron Sphar
atsphar at yahoo.com
(801) 941-0926