[Bmcu] FW: Cedar City / Zion trip

DUFF LAWSON duff_lawson at msn.com
Thu Apr 1 07:40:50 MST 2010

FYI.  Follow up info for BAHC Club trip.  GGDuff

So far I only have heard from the following as having made reservations that
are going to the above:

Ann and Doug Lewis
Sandy and Dave Maxwell
Susan and Me
Gloria & John Morrison
Julie & Don McEligot

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING?

If you are planning on going I would advise making your reservations as I am
afraid at Zion they will get away from you as they are not held and most of
the other places are getting booked. Also please let me know if you are going
and have made your reservations.

Call:
For May 21
The Abbey at Cedar City 435-586-9966 mention BAHC and the $67 rate

For May 22
At Zion, The Mont Clair, 435-772-0266 mention the $116.96 rate and a sports
car club, quoted by Brook