[Bmcu] Annual Spring "Run around the Lake"

Keri Bruce KBruce at lifetime.com
Mon Apr 12 11:08:48 MDT 2010

 It is time again to dust off the LBCs and go on the annual "Run around the
Lake".

10:00  am:            Meet the Checker Auto Parts in Kaysville, 317 W 200 S
(Just east of Wendy's).

10:30 am:             Departure, east up to Hwy 89,  north to Harrison Blvd.,
to Rainbow Gardens, (mouth of Ogden canyon) where we will let everyone
catch-up.  We will then head up Ogden Canyon, past Pine view Dam, around the
"Lake", through Eden, on to Liberty, then  up and over North Ogden divide.
The pull out still had substantial snow and had very limited parking space to
stop and take pictures.  The drop down the steep road into North Ogden will be
followed with a short drive down Washington Blvd. to Kirt's Family Drive Inn,
(a 50"s style drive in) 1974 N 400 E , for lunch and an impromptu car
display.

Keri D. Bruce
Manager, Plastics
Maintenance, Engineering
Lifetime Products, Inc.
Direct: (801) 725-1508
kbruce at lifetime.com

[Lifetime_Logo_BlkWhite_Sans_email sig]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]