[Bmcu] Around the lake run

Keri Bruce KBruce at lifetime.com
Fri Apr 16 13:58:30 MDT 2010

I have to apologize to everyone, tax day must of really rattled me, I need the
relaxing drive!!!!
Checker Auto is located at 315 W. 200 N.  Those coming from the south, the
exit is Kaysville (#328),  turn right (East) and Checker Auto is on you right.
>From the north take #328 and of course turn left.   The meeting time is at
10:00 am for a 10:30 am departure.   The weather still shows Eden to be 68
degrees and partly cloudy.  I hope any one that wants to come on the drive and
does not have their LBC ready feels welcome to drive anything they want and
join the fun.  Thanks for the understanding on my morning stress, being late
for meetings and trying to send out a  reminder on the "run" early enough to
catch everyone.
Thanks again
Keri

Keri D. Bruce
Manager, Plastics
Maintenance, Engineering
Lifetime Products, Inc.
Direct: (801) 725-1508
kbruce at lifetime.com

[Lifetime_Logo_BlkWhite_Sans_email sig]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]