[Bmcu] Cars and Coffee?

Jay Williams runout23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:58:52 MDT 2010

Thinking of starting 1st Sat. in May, that'd be May 1st.

Jay

Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630
Oakley, UT (just east of Park City)

> From: wbeech at flash.net
> To: runout23 at hotmail.com; andrew at drooartz.com; bmcu at autox.team.net
> Subject: RE: [Bmcu] Cars and Coffee?
> Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:13:29 -0600
>
> Jay,
> Kamas/Park City/Heber/Midway... Friday or Saturday if there's coffee, I'll
> be there!!! Are you thinking of starting this Saturday? 9:30?
> Bill
>
> Bill Beecher
> '58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566
> "A Triumph is man's best friend, it always comes when it is called...of
> course, some times it is difficult to make it go"

for

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:W