[Bmcu] 57 TR3 Finally on the road and a brake question

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Fri Apr 23 13:14:43 MDT 2010

First off, congratulations on getting your TR3 back on the road. Well done.

I don't have any great suggestions for your fluid issue other than to
check all of your lines and connections carefully for leaks. Maybe pull
the master cylinders and see if there is any fluid present underneath them
(I'm not familiar with the mounting on a TR3).