[Bmcu] 57 TR3 Finally on the road and a brake question

Al and Hope al_hope at xmission.com
Sat Apr 24 09:43:00 MDT 2010

I had a problem with my clutch when I first got my TR3.  The car had been
sitting unused for some time and the clutch need to be pumped in order to
function properly.  It turned out that my problem was a collapsed hose to
the slave cylinder.

I don't know if this helps but it may be another place to look.

Good luck
    Al Gordon