[Bmcu] Need to sell my triumph spitfire

Jonathan Wright jon.wright.lbc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:40:26 MDT 2010

Hello all, sadly I need to sell my spitfire due to job loss. I didn't see
this comming at all so I currently have a few parts of the car off and
laying around my garage.  But I'm working on getting them back on the car.
I'm willing to consider offers. I have about 6000 into it now. I'm hoping to
get like 4000 out of it. It has a new paint job, new seats and dash. Lots
and lots of new stuff. If any of you remember seeing it at the grantsville
car show it still looks like it did shining in the sunlight.
Any way my wife and I are pretty worried about the job loss. Let me know if
anybody is interested. Id like to see it go to a good home were somebody can
appreciate it.
Thanks,
Jonathan 8016166730