[Bmcu] Cars and Coffee Park City 5/1

Jay Williams runout23 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:14:28 MDT 2010

BMCU'ers,

I'm the guy from Kamas who originally threw out the idea of a Sat. 5/1 cars
and coffee at the Starbucks in Kimball Jct, just north of Park City (not far
from I-80).  I'm hesitant now about getting out my MGB (am I crazy it's only
an MG--right?), but I'm not sure I want to turn the underside of it into a
salt lick.

That said, I might just show up in my Honda CRV to see if anyone turns up.
And, maybe if the roads really dry out by the end of Fri, I might be coaxed
into going.  If not, I'm up for making this a normal Saturday 9:00am meeting
for any type of interesting car (not just British).  So, for you brave souls
who show up tomorrow--Bravo!

Keep an eye on the melting roads.  See you tomorrow 5/1 or next Sat!

Jay Williams 1980 MGB black Lim Ed.

Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630