[Bmcu] Hilton Garden Inn Saturday Brunch

brownie browniepetersen at readytek.net
Thu Oct 28 12:03:10 MDT 2010

Duff,
I am working on an effort that addresses insurance for car tours, shows at
the local, regional and National level.  Question is:  When we do local car
activities such as the Hilton Garden In Brunch or the Show we do each
summer, what type of Insurance coverage do we have.  Is the local BMCU
affilitated with a/the national organization?  Is that where the insurance
coverage comes from.  Does someone collect fees somewhere along the line?

If someone has a good answer to this question would they call me at 435
279-6930 or send me a note by return email?

Thanks
Brownie