[Bmcu] 1970 SPITFIRE FR SALE

Fred Pink pleasethinkpink at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:13:18 MDT 2011

I have today decided to sell it because I need major surgery in sept.
Here's the story I bought the car about six months ago from a guy in American fork who had it for over 3 years in his garage, hoping to make it a father and son project however the first job they did the did wrong and they were unable to get the engine to turnover as they had omitted the spacer plate I
Ordered one from spit bits and as soon as it was fitter the car turned over
I have receipts from Spitbits  for over $1500 for  new parts including stainless exhaust, all weather door and bonnet, boot and rubbers.
The cars is not a rust bucket and should make good example.
 So call me at 801 631 8288 for more details. I have to spend alot of time in bed at the moment so I would prefer phone. Not into long emails sorry.
Thanks Fred Pink
West Jordan

Sent from my iPhone