[Bmcu] Vintage Vehicle Registration

Brian Elkins belkins at xmission.com
Tue Jul 19 16:07:21 MDT 2011

I have registered my '71 Lotus Europa and it went without a hitch.

Also, I do not know if there is still controversy regarding whether or
not you need a safety inspection but there is no question you do NEED
ONE.  I was told if you are pulled over by the police and you do not
have your safety inspection you will lose your vintage plate status
and the luxuries it affords (no emissions testing).

Brian Elkins