[Bmcu] Final Instructions & Facts for the Healey Days Classic Car Show on 7/30/11

andrew at drooartz.com andrew at drooartz.com
Thu Jul 21 10:56:35 MDT 2011

(NOTE: I'm posting this for Jim, please direct any and all questions
directly to him at Jimrevel at aol.com)

Final Instructions & Facts for the Classic Car Show on 7/30/11

At this point we have 31 cars registered.  Anyone else care to join in?
It is a lot easier to register now than the day of the show.

Joe Morley from the BAHC is going to be available between 8:30 & 9:30AM to
take pictures of your car should desire to have one.  Otherwise all cars
should be in place by 9:30AM as the show runs from 10AM to 2PM with the
awards given immediately following.  All cars should be parked 4 feet apart
from each other backed into the curb diagonally facing down hill. We will
have a template available to be sure you make enough space. Where the curbs
jut out a few cars will have to parallel park on the west side of the
street between 8th & 9th on Main Street.

Thanks, Jim Revel

Registration Form (on the BMCU calendar page):
   http://bmcu.drooartz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/healeydays11.pdf