[Bmcu] What a weekend!

richornot at comcast.net richornot at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 07:23:33 MDT 2011

Thank you to so many for organization  and making it all work out so well. Wow what a fun hotel restaurant / service station any one need a summer job?
Being the newbie and living here most my life I loved the tour to and then around Torrey and surrounding areas but mostly the great presentation of the vast changing Utah weather.
Can't wait for the next trip.

Great ride
Rich Weyland
the blue spot in your rear view mirror